Come along and help improve this urban nature reserve- we'll be litter picking and carrying out balsam removal. Everyone welcome!
Need to know
27th June | 11th July | 25th July
Meeting Point: At the base of the steps by the entrance sign, adjacent to the household recycling centre. Parking is available on the roadsides and in the small car park opposite the entrance, next to the allotments/riverside.
Useful information for Task Days
Things you need to know:
- Task days start at 10am and usually run until 4pm.
- Sometimes task days may change because of adverse weather. Please check the website for updates.
- If you’re new to a site, please call the relevant contact to check task day details and let them know you’re coming.
- New volunteers will need to provide emergency contact details and relevant medical details before beginning, just in case of any incident or accident.
What you should bring:
- A packed lunch and plenty to drink.
- Hard-wearing shoes, boots or wellies
- Old clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Waterproofs, sunscreen and insect repellent when necessary, you never know what the weather will do!
Tools and gloves will be provided.