Join us for a day of practical conservation and reserve management tasks at Flambrough Cliffs Nature Reserve. One of the most important seabird colonies in Europe, including iconic species such as Puffins and Gannets, the chalk grassland atop the nesting cliffs is also an important habitat.
Need to know
25th July | 22nd August | 19th September
Useful information for Task Days
Things you need to know:
- Task days start at 10am and usually run until 4pm.
- Sometimes task days may change because of adverse weather. Please check the website for updates.
- If you’re new to a site, please call the relevant contact to check task day details and let them know you’re coming.
- New volunteers will need to provide emergency contact details and relevant medical details before beginning, just in case of any incident or accident.
What you should bring:
- A packed lunch and plenty to drink.
- Hard-wearing shoes, boots or wellies
- Old clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Waterproofs, sunscreen and insect repellent when necessary, you never know what the weather will do!
Tools and gloves will be provided.