A Regional Representative (RR) is a local leader for the BTO in the region and key point of contact for local members and volunteers.
Need to know
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Organising and co-ordination of BTO surveys at local level through the network of BTO members and other volunteer fieldworkers
- First point of contact with BTO members and survey volunteers
- Liaison with local bird clubs and similar groups
- Recruitment of new survey volunteers at local level
- Recruitment of BTO members