Living Seas VolLiving Seas Volunteer
The Cardigan Bay Marine Wildlife Centre is the Living Seas wing of the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales. Since 1996 we've been dedicated to raising awareness of the local marine environment through research and education. We're looking for volunteers to help with marine mammal research, running our visitor centre, engagement events and more!
Need to know
We're looking to volunteers to assist with a range of activities including –
- Land based marine mammal surveys
- Boat based marine megafauna surveys (weather dependent)
- Running our visitor centre – inspiring visitors
- Entering and checking data
- Assisting with community engagement events e.g. rock pooling
- Conducting beach cleans
Full training will be provided. YOU DON'T NEED A BACKGROUND IN SCIENCE TO BECOME INVOLVED!
The volunteering opportunities at CBMWC are flexible and can be catered to your interests/skill sets.
Thanks to National Lottery Players for your support through the Heritage Lottery Fund.